27 oktober 2010

No time for boredom

And yes, it's me again!!! My mind has been occupied with drawing and painting all day, so I'll probably give it another try tomorrow. I've been thinking about what to draw all day, and it will probably be something from nature again, possibly another tree. I love trees. And butterflies.

So today I finished the butterfly mobile. I like the way it turned out, but unfortunately, it wasn't sunny enough outside for the pics to turn out great. I hope these will appeal to you anyway!

There's so much in my head, things I want to paint and draw, books I want to make and things I want to sew. If only there were more hours in the day. Or more naps for Roos and Bas. ;-)

This is the mobile:

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Hope you'll stop by again tomorrow!

2 opmerkingen:

  1. Prachtig!! Mag ik vragen waar je het 'patroon' (noem je dat zo?) voor de vlinder vandaan hebt? Heb laatst een doosje origamipapier gekocht en ik vind deze vlinders wel heel schattig...

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen