20 april 2011

Flip-flop season

We are having an unusually warm week. Yay! Finally the summer dresses and shorts are coming out and the thick winter coats can go to storage! This morning I even threw out all the summer clothes I haven't been able to fit in for years... But the best thing about nice weather is... Flip-flops!!! I bought a pair for the little man yesterday (now that he can walk, I don't think he looks like a baby boy anymore) and oh my god, are these adorable or what!!!

just made this picture with my PhotoPal for iPad

Hmmmm.... They do take some getting used to...
just made this picture with my PhotoPal for iPad

But I can get around in these just fine!!!
just made this picture with my PhotoPal for iPad

Oh my, isn't he just the most adorable little man you've ever seen???

2 opmerkingen:

  1. Wel gevaarlijk bijtende monsters bij z'n teentjes...

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Da's een goeie, dat had ik nog niet eens gezien, hahahaha! Ze zitten er nog wel alle tien aan gelukkig... ;-)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen