29 april 2011

Poem

Last week I was in Den Bosch for my cake-decorating course at De Taartwinkel. An hour early, so I decided to take a walk to the city center. And then I ran into this poem, that was painted on the side of a building. I thought it was so sweet, I just had to take a pic and share it with you.

23042011355blog

Translation for the non-Dutch:

THE INFLUENCE OF MEDIOCRE WIND ON YOUR CLOTHES

                             Are you going to the beach? When you
      get back, can I have the sand
                                                           from your shoes for

                         the bottom of my fish tank?

2 opmerkingen:

  1. daar zit een Loesje in geloof ik.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Haha, die heb ik heel lang op mijn wc gehad, een kaart met deze tekst en daarachter een schilderij van Klaas Gubbels. Ik heb de kaart nog steeds, blijf hem geweldig vinden! Het is een gedicht van K. Schippers

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen