4 oktober 2011

Chocolate AND pretty..... Aaaaahhhhh...

Back to work on the ultimate PMS remedy! I was still looking for a pretty topper for my chocolate cookies. But I think I found them. I love these chocolate flowers. I can make them in any color. Pink would be nice!

just made this picture with my PhotoPal for iPad
just made this picture with my PhotoPal for iPad

In the shop soon! You can stay up to date by following Mjammie on facebook or find us on twitter where all the new things will be posted!

3 opmerkingen:

  1. Nou, bij mij liep alleen bij het ZIEN al het water in de mond .....
    (al al je bestellingen af ????)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Allemachtig die zijn er lekker uit, er komt gelijk een nieuw plannetje boven drijven ;-) Ik mail je!

    En nogmaals dank voor al je inspanningen, de reacties zijn overweldigend, je koekjes vallen zeer in de smaak!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. I like these a lot!! They give me a very good feeling only looking at them :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen